Domain names are subject to the registration terms and conditions of the relevant registry as well as those of Foredia Limited.
Links to the relevant terms and dispute resolution policies are included below, if you have any queries regarding these please contact us in the first instance.
- Registrant terms: http://www.nominet.uk/go/terms
- Domain dispute policy: http://www.nominet.uk/go/terms
- Further information can be found at www.nominet.uk
.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .cc, .tv, .cn, .be, .at, .es, .me
- Tucows OpenSRS terms and conditions
- UDRP (Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy)
- .ME – Reserved and Premium Names (PDF)
- Registrants Rights and Responsibilities (ICANN)
CentralNic - e.g. .uk.com, .gb.com, .eu.com, .de.com, .jpn.com, .uk.net, .gb.net, .us.com, .qc.com
- CentralNic terms and conditions: www.centralnic.com/terms
- Further information can be found at www.centralnic.com
- Dispute resolution: http://www.eurid.eu/en/eu-holders/domain-name-disputes
- Further information can be found at www.eurid.eu