Domain names are subject to the registration terms and conditions of the relevant registry as well as those of Serendipity Companies Limited t/a Foredia.
Links to the relevant terms and dispute resolution policies are included below, if you have any queries regarding these please contact us in the first instance.
- Registrant terms: http://www.nominet.uk/go/terms
- Domain dispute policy: http://www.nominet.uk/go/terms
- Further information can be found at www.nominet.uk
.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz, .cc, .tv, .cn, .be, .at, .es, .me
- Tucows OpenSRS terms and conditions
- UDRP (Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy)
- .ME – Reserved and Premium Names (PDF)
- Registrants Rights and Responsibilities (ICANN)
CentralNic - e.g. .uk.com, .gb.com, .eu.com, .de.com, .jpn.com, .uk.net, .gb.net, .us.com, .qc.com
- CentralNic terms and conditions: www.centralnic.com/terms
- Further information can be found at www.centralnic.com
- Dispute resolution: http://www.eurid.eu/en/eu-holders/domain-name-disputes
- Further information can be found at www.eurid.eu